Insurance Marketing Professional
As a result of both steady growth and geographic expansion, Midwestern Insurance Alliance has created a new position on our marketing team. If you are an experienced insurance marketing professional and have ever wanted to land a career within a company that is large enough to provide the stability and employment security you need, but small enough that you are valued throughout the company for your knowledge, opinions and insight, not an expendable part of a bureaucracy, then Midwestern may be the place for you.
Midwestern is a National Workers Compensation Managing General Agency (MGA) focusing on the transportation, recycling and wood products industry segments. Learn more here.
To provide efficient services, the ideal candidate will reside in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Manage the Southeast Region to build brand awareness, increase market share and meet specific long term strategic objectives for Midwestern
- Serves as liaison with company personnel regarding company business opportunities and problem resolution
- Assess retail agent’s needs and challenges. Develop a plan to meet those needs and present solutions
- Maintain highly visible presence in Southeast region by attending industry functions and
- Assist in development and design of marketing materials and campaigns (brochures, flyers, reports, e-marketing)
- Collect and communicate market intelligence to underwriters and senior management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 7 years of insurance experience (preferably with some marketing/sales experience at an MGA)
- Workers’ Compensation knowledge and/or Occupational and Accident knowledge preferred
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to negotiate skillfully, effectively influence and persuade others
- Promotes an environment of teamwork and collaboration
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, including Excel, Word, etc.) – Salesforce experience a plus
Submit Resume Below