As an insurance agent, you can optimize client relationships by providing solutions to their everyday needs. It is important that you share your expertise with customers so the business owner can focus on their business, and less on the administrative issues that bog them down. As an advisor, you have the opportunity to service clients with confidence by thinking “outside of the box” of insurance and providing solutions in other areas of their business.
One example of how you can think outside the box and provide solutions in areas other than insurance relates to your client’s payroll. Midwestern Insurance Alliance has you covered with Payroll Plus. This program is designed to offer a zero deposit workers’ compensation policy, provide professional payroll handling, pay as you go payroll reporting and lots of extras… all while adding to your revenue stream.
Payroll Plus works using a team of payroll and resource experts. Let’s take a look behind the scenes at how it works, and the entities involved in the process.
- Insight Payroll Associates is the payroll service that provide payroll processing on a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly payroll processing.
- Reliable Premium Management processes the payment for a customer’s workers’ compensation monthly premium.
- Midwestern Insurance Alliance accepts the filing of the payroll and premium from the payroll service.
- Employers Risk Management Association adds an extra layer of benefits as part of Payroll Plus to give customers a full spectrum of human resources tools and safety resources to manage and grow their business.
What are the customer benefits of Payroll Plus?
- Professional payroll handling with personal, old fashioned, customer service
- Pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation premium and payment handling
- Zero deposit on the workers compensation
- Greatly simplifies the workers’ compensation final audit
- Free Gold Membership to My ERMA resources ($840.00 value)
- Straightforward, competitive pricing
- Employee retail and travel savings
Where and When is this Service is Needed?
Businesses everywhere can use this Payroll Plus now! Each and every client you work with has the potential for employee turnover. As change happens, employers need options that allow them to focus more on their business and less on administrative tasks. One way to do that is with professional payroll handling and HR resources. Should a safety manager need content for training… no problem, the portfolio has this for them. If a trucking firm needs DOT compliance assistance, we have that expertise available too, all wrapped up into one great service. Other times you might find clients that are unhappy or ready to leave their PEO. In this scenario, the customer will need a professional payroll service to pick up where the prior handler left off.
Why Payroll Plus?
As a long-standing workers’ compensation’ program administrator, Midwestern Insurance Alliance is a company you can depend on and trust. With over 25 years of experience in the insurance industry, we have developed long lasting carrier relationships and programs that fill needs in the marketplace. This is a need we can help you and your customers solve.
Contact our marketing team for commission details or request a demonstration of the platform.